First Name *
Email Address *
Already have an account?
Welcome and thank you for your interest in Yehoah-Rapha Prayer House.
These Terms of Service (“Terms”) constitute a binding agreement between you and Yehoah-Rapha Prayer House (“YRPH”) with a principal place of business at 30 Quantum St. Markham, ON L3S 4J5. These Terms govern your use of our websites, mobile apps and services. You acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you must not use our services.
1) We may revise these Terms from time to time and the revised version will be effective at the time we post them, unless otherwise noted.
2) By donating to YRPH, you understand and agree that your donation is made to Yehoah-Rapha Prayer House, a charitable organization registered with the Canada Revenue Agency (“CRA”) (Registration No.741438113RR0001) and designated as a private foundation. YRPH receives donations and use to fulfil the stated purposes.
3) When you donate to YRPH, you may recommend that we use the corresponding grant for specific purposes in line with YRPH’s purposes. By making such a recommendation, you certify that the grant will not be used to confer more than an incidental benefit on you, any member of your family, or any entity affiliated with or controlled by you. You also certify that no grant recommended by you will be used as a payment for admission, the purchase price of a lottery ticket, or the payment of any other fees that would undermine the voluntary nature of the gift.
4) You understand that YRPH retains exclusive legal control over all donations and may redirect funds to a comparable qualifying charitable organization or non-profit organization.
5) In order for your donation to be considered tax-deductible, it must be a final and irrevocable gift to us. Refunds may only be given in exceptional circumstances, and only when the funds have not already been used.
6) At your request, we will provide you a donation receipt.
7) Your personal information, including your name, email address, and physical address (if on file) will be treated in accordance with strict privacy, and unless you have elected to donate anonymously, may be shared with organization that benefit from your donations to YRPH.
8) YRPH does not charge fees for processing your donations. However, certain partners may deduct fees pursuant to those partners’ policies. You acknowledge that if you donate using a partner site or service, the partner may deduct such fees, which they will disclose to you at the time that you complete a donation to YRPH. Indemnity and Arbitration
9) You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless YRPH and its affiliates and each of its and their officers, directors, employees, agents, and assigns (“Indemnitees”) from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs, expenses, or fees (including reasonable legal fees) arising from or relating to (a) your use of, or activities in connection with, YRPH; or (b) your violation of these Terms. YRPH reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you and, in such case, you agree to cooperate with YRPH’s defense of such claim.
10) You hereby irrevocably waive and release the Indemnitees from all claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with any dispute you may have with any other user of YRPH or any benefiting charity.
11) You acknowledge and agree that, if a claim, controversy, complaint, or dispute between you and YRPH arises out of or relates to these Terms, the interpretation of these Terms, or any breach or alleged breach of these Terms (“Dispute”), the party requesting relief may elect to resolve the dispute in a cost-effective manner through binding non-appearance-based arbitration. If a party elects arbitration, that party will initiate such arbitration through an established alternative dispute resolution (“ADR”) provider mutually agreed upon by the parties. The ADR provider and the parties must comply with the following rules: (a) the arbitration shall be conducted by telephone or online and/or be solely based on written submissions, the specific manner shall be chosen by the party initiating the arbitration; (b) the arbitration shall not involve any personal appearance by the parties or witnesses unless otherwise mutually agreed by the parties; and (c) any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. Any arbitration award issued by the arbitrator shall be final, binding, and enforceable in any court of competent jurisdiction. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you acknowledge that unauthorized use of our proprietary materials, information or technology may cause irreparable harm to YRPH for which monetary damages would be an inadequate remedy. Accordingly, we have the right, without necessity of posting bond, to seek injunctive or other equitable relief from any court of competent jurisdiction to protect our rights in intellectual property or confidential information.
© All rights Reserved. Yehoah Rapha Prayer House